・Date：January 29, 2019
・Reception opening time: 8:30
Talk - The University of Tokyo, Ito Hall
Poster and Social Gathering - The University of Tokyo, Ito Hall, Multi purpose space
Plenary speakers and guest workshop speakers are recommended to confirm the PC connection before your talk during break.
Brain/MINDS project PIs of all affiliations(core, partner, clinical, technology development group) are requested to submit a poster related to each research task of Brain/MINDS project.
1) Poster session: 13:30-14:30
2) Print and put a poster in English.
3) Please stand in front of a board to explain your studies to visitors during poster session.
4) Poster size: A0 (W840mm x H1,189mm), Panel size：W900mm x H2,400
5) Your poster number will be displayed at the top of your poster board and a printing on a board in the free space will provide you information.
6) Please include the title of your research theme with name and affiliation beside with Acknowledgement of AMED. Image resolution should be better than 200dpi.
7) Poster can be put from the opening time by 13:30. Pins and tapes are prepared.
8) Poster removal should be completed during 14:30-16:00. Unremoved poster will be removed after 16:00.
・Abstract Online registration
Abstracts are online at here.
Deadline: January 15th (closed)
Wi-Fi is available at the venue.
There are a variety of restaurants around Hongo 3-chome station.
The University of Tokyo, Hongo Area Map