This website has been commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) and is managed by the RIKEN Brain Science Institute (BSI).
The name of this website is “Brain Mapping by Integrated Neurotechnologies for Disease Studies,” and is hereafter referred to as “Site”.
Recommended operating systems
Windows Vista、Windows 7、Windows 8、Mac OS X 10.4 and later versions
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and later versions (Using the Compatibility View function is not recommended)
Firefox (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
Google Chrome (latest version)
Portions of this Site may not display properly when viewed on browsers other than those listed above.
On the use of this Site
Every effort is made to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate, complete, and safe, but we ask, nevertheless, that you be careful. The use of any information derived from the contents of this Site is the responsibility of the user, and BSI takes no responsibility for any action that may be taken by a user using this information.
- BSI takes absolutely no responsibility for any damage that may be caused by the use of this Site.
- BSI takes absolutely no responsibility for the suspension or postponement of services on this Site or for damage incurred by the user as a result, that may be caused by the malfunction of this Site’s server or network devices, or of related power lines and the like, due to power outage, natural disasters, maintenance, or for any other reason.
on this Site
- This Site automatically collects Internet domain names, IP addresses, and other such information. This information is used to ensure the smooth operation of the services provided by this Site. Inquiries are accepted through the email address, email@example.com. Any email sent to this address will show the sender’s email address. Your name and email address will be used to respond to your inquiries.
- We will not use the information gathered through this Site for any other purpose or provide this information to a third party, except when there is a legally-based request for disclosure, when the person whose information is to be used has consented to the use, or for any other such special reason.
Text, images, and other copyrighted material posted on this Site belong to BSI, the author of the original work, or to any other person who may hold rights to the material in question. Information posted on this Site may not be used (including copied, adapted, uploaded, posted, emailed, distributed, licensed, sold, or published) except when prior written permission has been granted by BSI.
Unauthorized republishing of material on this Site is prohibited. Use or reproduction after altering the content is also prohibited. When using the contents with the permission of BSI or the contents provider, the required copyright notice must be included. The copyright notice may not be altered or deleted.
Posting this Site’s hyperlink
You are, in principle, allowed to post a hyperlink to this Site on your own website; prior permission is not required. We do ask, however, that you send us by email the URL of the website on which you have posted our hyperlink. When posting our hyperlink, please ensure that it is correctly shown as the hyperlink to “Brain Mapping by Integrated Neurotechnologies for Disease Studies”. We also ask that the hyperlink only be posted on your top page to avoid any misunderstanding of intent. We may ask you to delete the hyperlink if the content of the website is judged to be inappropriate.
We do not allow the posting of our hyperlink in the following cases.
- When a website slanders or may possibly slander the reputation of, or otherwise infringes on the privacy of, a specific person or organization.
- When a website is offensive to public order and morals, or poses a danger of being offensive.
- When a website is perceived to endorse or recommend the activities of a specific person or organization.
- When a website is detrimental or causes damage to a specific person or organization, or poses a danger of doing so.
- When there may be a misperception that there is some kind of cooperative relationship between the website and this Site or that this Site recognizes or endorses the website on which the hyperlink is posted.
- Any other kind of hyperlink posting that is deemed inappropriate by BSI.
This Site Policy applies only to this Site.